Dear Janice,
Thank you for your reply about the exercises.  I've learned
some supposedly Parkinson-oriented exercises from a physical
trainer who has worked with PD people, but his stuff doesn't
seem to relate to slouching.  Unfortunately, his exercises are
proprietary trade secrets, so I can't tell anyone about them.

I once had physical therapy (for a different problem), and the
therapist taught me one allegedly PD-beneficial movement: while
sitting, raise the upper body up from a bowed forward/head down
/arms down in front position to an erect position with arms
outstretched and head up and slightly back, as if to receive the
warming rays of the sun.  I'm not sure that helps, however.

If you have time, it would be great if you would post on the
listserv some of the better exercises Glenn uses.  Others might
find this useful info as well.

Regards,
Phil