  I have been lurking for about three months and I am very interested in the
infomation here. I have had PK for about six years and I do not believe I am
doing very well. I have developed a tremor in my left arm at XMAS and Am start-
ing one in my left leg now. It has been increasingly difficult to walk as my
off period gets longer and longer. I am being treated with Permax (.50mg 4 time
s per day) Eldepryl (5 mg 2 / day) Sinemet 25/100 ( 2/day ) Sinemet CR 50/200
(2/day) and amantadine (100 mg 2/day). Because of sleeping problems my Dr. has
perscribed 150 mg of Doxepin per night.
  I have just read the 1988 Ed. of Worst Pills Best Pills. It has nothing but b
ad things to say about this drug. I am looking for any feedback.
                                  Thanks