To all

A few quick notes on recent topics. If my comments are too brief it is
because I am stealing time from the Newfoundland newsletter.  Which is
late as usual!
To Wendy re pesticides etc. : in mid 1980s Dr Andre Barbeau did some work
in Quebec on rates of parkinsons. Find a reference in # 820 #826 #1868
#2537   of log index Parkinsn. Use John Cottingham's printing instructions.
Re childhood exposure to well water:  can find  in above Parkinsn archives
and also in   Can   J  Neurol  Sci (CANADA) 1991 &  Aug  1987.
Re  drink:  I had some reactions(dizzy, sweating, red face) to wine and
other good stuff which have not appeared since I stopped eldepryl. Connected?
To Alan re on and off: My sympathy to you on your latest restaurant
outing.
To Allen re pain: This may not be Parkinson related, some unlucky people
have
other conditions as well. Don't give up. Ask for a referral.
Re incontinence: A miserable problem, made worse by silence.  Continence
clinics  are  rare but worth looking for.  I found a source of excellent
products at a speciality shop for  'aids for activities of daily living'
at a geriatric hospital.  Be bold and keep on asking.
Cheers
Anne Rutherford  <[log in to unmask]>
Newfoundland