Hello,
        I have volunteered to coordinate a letter-writing campaign to
our Congresspeople regarding the Udall bill at the August meeting
of the Nashville Parkinson's support group.  I recall seeing some
sample letters on the network, but did not save them.  Would those of
you who have sample letters email them to me?

        I would also appreciate any other information about lobbying
for the Udall bill.  I would like to energize the group to meet with
our representatives and senators in Tennessee.  Any resources on this
would be much appreciated.

My email address is [log in to unmask]

MY street address is
        Lynn Walker