I agree with Wendy that the show did a good job of representing PD and the
complications and altercations of FTI.  Yes, some of the information they
presented wasn't dead on, but they weren't totally off either.  As many
people pointed out one of the *main* obstacles of the show, was the
illegality of the donation for a specific recipient, so whomever originally
wrote the "misinformation" points must not have paid really close attention
to the story line.  About the pro-lifers approach, do you remember that the
chief of staff (i think that is his position) was Catholic, and dead set
against the procedure?  I thought all sides were represented well, and
people are going to take it how they want no matter what you do right or
wrong.
  The main point of my letter (originally) was to say, does anyone remember
when that guy wrote to us on the list and asked for input on FTT?  As I
watched I realized that they had used a lot of the info that different
people had sent them.  I thought it was really neat that they asked this
list.

Sarah