Janese,
Your post struck me with force because I am 70 and have Parkinsons and I
sense that my driving skills are not what they once were. I have told my
wife that if in her opinion I should stop driving she should let me know.
I won't like it but I will live with it.

I certainly would object loudly if any member of my family took my car,
my keys and my licence. Wouldn't it have been easier if you had told
the police or the Dept. of Motor Vehicles and let them make the decision
and inform her, *based on a driving test*?
---Milo

Milo V. Anderson
Box 417
Angwin, CA 94508