Barbara,

        I agree with Milton on the 3 e-mail accesses that he pointed out to
you.  Although, as most people know if you are affilated with any major
University, and a growing number public and private schools at the K-12
level, you can get a direct "hard wire" to all internet connections.  These
are generally free services to the public at the University libraries and
computer labs and other school libraries and/or lab.

June