>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: [log in to unmask] (Peter J. Kidd)
>Subject: Re: Thalidomide
>
>Re: H. Spence's query about Thalidomide and Parkinson's:
>
>I don't know whether it is connected, but I just heard a CBC (Canadian
Broadcasting Corp.) radio news item on a conference in Montreal. A
researcher named Parkinson was talking about new research on thalidomide and
cancer. It might also have a bearing on auto-immune disorders. No mention of
Parkinson's. It might be a coincidence, but on the other hand your friend
might have confused the researcher with the research.

>TTFN
>
>Peter

Peter J. Kidd
Learning Materials Consulting Services
Phone & Fax: (902) 443-4262
Email: [log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
http://www.cfn.cs.dal.ca/~aa163/peterkidd.html