Hi Kathie,

As a new subscriber (and somewhat of a 'newbie' as well), I read your
message this morning with great interest. My particular situation is
that I've recently become involved with a friend who has had PD for
about 3 or 4 years. I am reading everything I can get my hands on in
order to better understand him and his condition which appears so far to
be fairly 'mild'. He is slightly stooped and has limited use of one arm.
He is of course on quite a lot of medication which as you probably know
causes him some unpleasant side effects. All in all tho' his spirits are
high and he is a delight to be with. (I don't know if perhaps he suffers
psychologically/physically more than he lets on when he's alone???) What
I would like to ask you tho' at this time is at what age is someone
considered 'Young Onset'?

Thank you in advance for your help and any insight you can give me
regarding above personal information.

Ciao,    H. spence