I have recently joined the PARKINSN list and wish to introduce myself.  I am
Norm Ichiyen and my wife, Ruth, has been now diagnosed with PD for about 5
years, she is now 46 years old.  She is still working as a teacher and we have
two children (both girls), ages 14 and 17.

The condition appears to be progressing slowly and she is on the following
medication:
Sinemet CR      : 2 tablets per day 200/50
Luvox           : 1 per day (100 mg)

The Luvox is for anti-depression and for help in sleeping. It seems to have been
helpful in getting a better night's sleep.

I have heard about a new experimental medication called Pramipexole but do not
know anything more about it.  Are there any of you currently taking it or who
have knowledge about it?

Norman Ichiyen, 102230.3334