                      Thanks &greatings to everyone.I am not new,but out on
my own now.Before I corresponded through our son Kim in
Australia.So.....here goes,I am learning to type handle the computer-----the
lot,-when parky & rls etc will let me.Itis exciting to have available so
much info and be part of a group such as this ,feel I am now able to make
more informed decisions &that I  have many new friends who share my problem.

QUESTION  -Has anyone experienced or know about loosing the sensitivy of
finger tips  & toes .this began about a year ago &has now progressed to half
way up calf mussles feels semi numb Cannot tell temp. of water etc.Dr says
circulation  fine blood test    all normal including B12.medication
--25/100mg sinemet 2 every four hours.keeps me going  but often barely works
& ALWAYS TAKES AN HOUR TO COME IN .I TOOK ELDERPRYL for about 4 years then
after a short time of adding disapal cogentin etc.began sinemet CR 50/2oo
now25/100more effective. After starting at one CR a day about two years ago
it is quite scary to think what the future holds.Bromocriptine for a few
mths. did nothing.

Re.FAVA BEANS ,In N.Z. we grow broad beans aa a winter vege.-spring.On a
packet Isee VICIA FABA  in brackets.Have made inquiries  & no-one seems to
know of fava beans.Anyway these grow average 1.5 meter high and have pods
about 25 cm long with white beans with distinctive flavour. When these pods
reach about 15 cm they can be cut up whole with imature beans inside and
cooked. This way they are not so strong and hopefully have more dopamine. Be
interested to hear if this is the right fava bean.

 John Cottingham --Here here ! ! I appreciated your last postingand all the
info.

  Barbara Patterson--Thankyou for the welcome and all the info. -most
useful.Exxcuse mistakes.

                      From Pam Barnett             "Happy is the man that
finds wisdom
                                                       and the man that gets
understanding."Prov.3:13

                  HOPE I have permission to pinch your idea John.

Pam Barnett