Dear Networkers;  A couple of weeks ago I mentioned the Lee Silverman program
voice therapy for us PDers.  I had loaned my materials to the Vanderbilt
Voice Center and it took awhile to track them down.  For those interesed in
an intensive 16 hr. program for voice therapy, contact
        Dr. Lorraine Ramig
        Department of Communication Disorders and Special Education
        University of Colorado, Box 409
        Boulder, Colorado 80309
        303/492-3023
I started the program last December at Vanderbilt, and completed 3 hrs. I had
to stop due to a sinus infection.  But even with that, I noticed an improvement
        I plan to start on it again in the early fall.
                Bob Newbrough