Lynn,

                as you said to us ......

-->who can still do what at this stage. If the afflicted is hopeful, tear th=
-->em
-->down with the you-also-need-to-start-remembering/coping-with-
-->progressive-loss realities. Perhaps that is why I so enjoyed (and needed)=
-->
-->Art=92s cockeyed, pollyanna, dare-to-be optimistic,
-->inward-extrovertedly-expressed outlook on life with the accepted/acceptab=
-->le
-->aid of Sinemet for the present and a =93cure=94 within our foreseeable li=
-->fetime!
-->(Thank you, Art, *smile* for the tears--after reading your open =93I love=

first of all, does anyone know why I received this message like this?
Every once in awhile one comes through like this - is it something I'm
doing wrong?

Secondly, welcome Lyn!  You sound like just the kind of person we
like to have around here.......join the ranks of the regulars (even
though I don't post much, I read'em all and would miss a day without
them) and keep up the trains of thoughts (ramblings, free writing,
whatever) that promote optimistic, positive and intelligent thinking.

PD isn't a whole lot of fun, and can be somewhat of a downer at times
but it also isn't the end of the world. It could be worse (I really
used to hate people who said that, but it is true) and as soon as we
convince those with power and influence that we are worth a little
research, things will really start to look up.

Look at it this way, while the rest of the world is looking for a way
to slow down their fast-paced lives, we already have!

-->Again, overall and most of all thanx to each of you for helping me to rea=
-->lize
-->I=92m not alone.

No you aren't.  And we're a darn nice bunch of folks too!  It's a
requirement of PD you know....well water, pesticides, fungicides we're
still not sure of, but a wonderful personality is a definite.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Paradox Dysease.....VERY
interesting and extremely original!

Lynda

    [log in to unmask]                   [log in to unmask]

---
   More persistance pays