This responds to Barbara Patterson's request for suggestions - for a study of
some sort.

For your consideration: Energy is valuable. Energy into any study should be
"worth it".  Whatever you choose, make it count for all the persons with PD
and their friends and family that care  for/about them. Will it satisfy a
need?

We care about our lives, most of us can't  stand  the loss of our mobil
liberty,  and we all want happiness. And these are our rights just like
everyone else. I've seen many persons with PD, isolated. They are either
unable  or  unwilling. I think there are so many unmet needs for the PD
community. I would like to see persons throw concerns up on the board for
considerations by all. then all throw in their suggestions to help heal the
problem:  I am learning, but never enough fast enough. But I think the
biggest problem might be:

 We know that time is fleeting. And so, one person does not have the luxury,
especially with Parkinsons, to "learn what to expect and how to control their
lives as best they t
can manage"

 We  learn from those before of us. I wonder what all would be offerred by
your participating readers, if you had a call for:
        "What is the most important information
          or bit of advice you would share with
          someone less advanced, who's got
           PD   (whether it's for  someone with