In article  Kathie Tollifson <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>As an aside, does anyone have knowledge that any of the dopamine agonists
>currently under study here in the U.S. might already be available in Europe?
>I understand that Eldypryl was available for many years abroad before FDA
>approved here. I am specifically interested in Ropinerole and Pramapixole,
>although grateful to here of any that might be available. Also, does anyone
>have an idea how to obtain DHEA? I have used melatonin for a while (I don't
>feel any younger yet, but at least my cells are clean!), find it moderately
>helpful for sleep, leaving a trace of hangover. My husband, non-PD, uses it
>from time to time, but it really wipes him out. It never ceases to amaze me
>how he can get through a whole day without taking any pills! Just doesn't
>seem right......

>Kathie Tollifson ([log in to unmask])

Cabergoline, Ropinerole and Pramapixole are all in clinical trial in the
U.S.. If someone wanted to participate in a double-blind cross-over
placebo-controlled study, several locations may still have spots open.

Perhaps, I could get the information even though it is proprietory, if I
knew the locations of the folks willing to participate.

Margie Nestler <[log in to unmask]>, posted a message this
week listing two pharmacies, with 800 numbers, that fill persciptions for
DHEA.

Some pyrimid type health-food companies offer what they call DHEA made from??
The purity and efficacy could be in doubt. They can be found using one
of the WWW search engines, using the word DHEA to search for.

John Cottingham                     "KNOWLEDGE is of two kinds: we know
[log in to unmask]                      a subject, or we know where we can
OR                                   find information upon it."
[log in to unmask]            Dr. Samuel Johnson