Hi Gabriel,

     How interesting your note is!  I have played piano all my life, and
after awhile had to give it us because of the PD.  However, with time, use,
exercise, focus, etc. I can play again.
     My sigth reading is as good, or better than before.  My learning is also
different.  Yes, the old stuff seems to stay the same, but new learning is
harder, thought not impossible.  I have decided to try sneaking in the side
door of my musical life, by playing a different kind of music--popular, jazz,
blues--or I should say, trying to learn it, and also by trying to write some
music.  I think part of the secret is to keep surprising the brain with new
functions to learn.

      Let me know what you think.
                                                    Claudia Elliott
                                                      Chicago, Ill.