At 07:28 20/07/95 -0400, Anne Rutherford wrote:
>For any flag waving Canadians out there, Jim Carroll and Rick Broadhead
>have written a Canadian Internet Handbook, pub by Prentice Hall Canada Inc
>ISBN 0-13-304395-9  I found my copy in an Ottawa Shopping Mall bookstore.
>Anne Rutherford   9 degrees centigrade yesterday in Newfoundland

Thanks for mentioning this, Anne.  May I also mention that we just released
a new 500-page book called  "The Canadian Internet Advantage" which contains
an entire chapter on how the health care sector can use the Internet.  It is
published by Prentice Hall Canada and available at bookstores across Canada.

Further details (including the table of contents) are on available on the
World Wide Web at the following address:

http://lydian.csi.nb.ca/handbook/handbook.html

You can also send e-mail to [log in to unmask] and you will receive an
automatic reply.

Best Regards,

-Rick

----
Rick Broadhead, Co-Author, The Canadian Internet Handbook (Prentice Hall)
Co-Author, The Canadian Internet Advantage (Now Available!)
Tel:  (416) 487-5220      Fax: (416) 440-0175       [log in to unmask]
Home Page:  http://www.handbook.com/intervex