Help! I tried unsuccessfully to send an email to OhioanGeorge Brown
at the email address listed, but it was returned as undeliverable. I note his a
ddress,unlike others, does not use a version of his name. Could the sender
please check for accuracy of address and let me know? I really want to urge
him to co-sponsor the Udall bill/

BTW. an earlier email sent to Sen Mike Dewine was also undeliverable--
could that address be wrong? He's our Sen. and I'd really like to get
on his case for not responding to my letters about the Udall bill.
Thanks for any assistance--  Camilla Flintermann, Oxford,OH