I subscribed to Parkinsn a couple of weeks ago seeking info of help to a
friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with PD.  The quality of the
info is great and very helpful to her.  (I wish I could find a
comparable source on Menieres which one of my grown daughters has.  If
anyone knows such a group, pls let me know.
     Re: Blue Glasses.  This may not be pertinent, but, after reading
about blue glasses, I thought I'd mention it. Last week I had my
regularly scheduled eye-exam. When I returned to my office after an
extra hour, the effects of dialation were still obvious.  When I sat
down in front of my computer, the white background of the color
display was a mess - visual static, whorls, etc. signifying to me that
the dialation was still a factor.  I stopped by my friend's desk and
glanced at the screen of her computer (newer than mine) in passing.  The
background color was blue.  Not a flicker.  No visual static at all.
     Puzzled, I went to an adjacent computer.  The background color up
on the screen was white.  Visual static.   I sat down at that computer
and, squinting against the glare and the 'pulsating' visual static, I
went into the software and changed the background color to blue.  No
static.  Nothing.  Just a normal, steady background.   Blue, no visual
disturbances.  White, yes.
     What this means, if anything, I don't know.  But it seemed worth
mentioning.
     Thanks to all those contributing here.  Many, many people are being
helped.  Take care.
     Cindy Stringer ([log in to unmask])