File this under, 'How Bad Can They Be??'   :)

Based on readings here and elsewhere, after looking near and far we found an
purchased 2 1/2 lbs of fava beans hoping to unleash the dopamine contained
therein. We then found ourselves at a complete loss as to how to fix them
but JR likes beans (pinto, white, etc) so we figured how bad could they be?
Well, for those of you who would also like to try fava beans, trust us, we
need to find or develop recipes!
If any of you have any recipes for fava beans or if you have ideas on how to
fix them PLEASE email us asap. Thanks.
LCarper ([log in to unmask])
P.S. My mother used to eat them as a little girl (in her Italian family) but
can't remember how they were fixed.