two that I found.  Actually the beans taste good. I personally have
just soaked, then cooked them until tender and added a few veggies
and seasonings.

#21377 THREE  BEAN  CHILI

 Ingredients :
 2 tsp. vegetable oil
 1 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
 1 sm. onion, chopped
 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
 1 (16 oz.) can pinto or red kidney
    beans
 1 (15 1/2 oz.) can fava, lima or
    butter beans
 1 (15 1/2 oz.) can chick peas
    (garbanzos)
 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can tomatoes
 1 (15 oz.) can Spanish style tomato
    sauce
 2 tbsp. tomato chili sauce or catsup
 1 tbsp. dried oregano
 1 tbsp. chili powder or to taste
 1 tsp. salt

 Preparation :
   Heat oil in large Dutch oven.  Add beef, onion and garlic, cook
 over high heat, stirring to break up large pieces until beef looses
 color.  Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, reduce heat.
 Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.  Stir occasionally.  Makes 8 servings.

----------------------------------

 #26697 GREEN  CABBAGE  STUFFED  WITH  VEGETABLES  AND  FRESH  HERBS

 Ingredients :
 1 c. chopped mushrooms
 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
 1/2 c. diced red bell peppers
 1/2 c. diced asparagus or broccoli
 1/4 c. diced onions
 6 tbsp. Pesto
 Dash of freshly ground black pepper
 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
 1 c. chopped cooked red potatoes
 1 c. cooked lima or fava beans
 1/2 c. pine nuts
 1/2 head or 10 green cabbage leaves,
    steamed 3 to 4 minutes
 2 c. prepared tomato sauce
 3/4 to 1 c. grated Mozzarella cheese
    (optional)

 Preparation :
   In a large saucepan, saute the mushrooms, parsley, peppers,
 asparagus, onions, Pesto, and pepper in the oil over medium heat
for
 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.  Remove from the heat and
 stir in the potatoes, beans, and pine nuts.  Place 1 or 2
 tablespoons of the mixture on each cabbage leaf where the thick
stem
 is.  Fold the right side of the leaf over it, then the left, and
 roll up.  Place the stuffed leaves in a greased baking dish and
pour
 the tomato sauce over them.  Top with the cheese, cover with
 aluminum foil, and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 to 40
 minutes.  Yield:  2 servings.

I hope this goes through.  Take care - Mary Moody ([log in to unmask]
Com)