Has anyone heard of the term "Hypoparathyroidism?"  It is a problem
connected with calcium in the body.  I have this condition along with
Parkinson's which was diagnosed in 86.  I take Sinemet, Artane, and
Eldyprel for the Parkinson's.  Would like to hear from other people too
if you know anything about this and also would like to hear more on the
Scottish nationality and its connection with Parkinson's.  Guess what
my nationality is...Scottish, natch. Your list has been very
informative and awaiting a reply..Susan Michael <Bert1ix.netcom.com>