        I've asked this question before, but my mother who is 82 has
asked me to inquire again.  She has recently been diagnosed  with
Parkinson's Plus, and has been taking Sinemet for about 7 years.  We both
realize tha Sinemet is not as effective with Plus as with "plain PD".  Is
there anything else?  Sinemet does help some, but she is fast becoming
incapacitated , unable to get in and out of bed, walk, etc.  She is
scared, too.  I know she is hoping that there is a medication that  will
be the answer.  I have my doubts, but agreed to ask again.  Can anyone help?