Yesterday David Boots <[log in to unmask]
  wrote an Open Letter to God.
I won't pretend to answer your questions, David. Why you? why me?
I, too, howl to the heavens about this thief of life. It doesnt help
much  but David you DO have company.
Thank you for showing the bare and bleak picture.
Anne Rutherford
Newfoundland

Part of David's letter
<<< I'm 37 and and too young to have PD. I'm not brave  and I'm tired of
<being a
<"fighter". I miss being able to play music (I did enjoy it for almost 24
<years); the loss, however, feels unbearable at times. My driving is slowly
<going, too.  I'm getting to the place where family and friends are starting
<to make offers of "David, when your PD gets so bad that you can no longer
<take care of yourself..".

These words should be required reading for all who have Parkinson patients.
AR