Dea Claudia Elliott, Tim Heller, Cecilia Jones, Lee Meyerson, Joseph Duggan:
It is very nice to hear of your experiences with the Feldenkrais method. I
have been taking monthly lessons with a practitioner, Debbie Ashton, who
lives in Knoxville TN and comes once a month to Nashville.  I have found it
remarkably effective.  I have incorporated many of the exercises into my
daily routine and they do well in helping with flexibility.  The monthly
treatment does wonders in loosening up my stiffness and it lasts for
some days.  I have collected several books and Debbie has some tapes.  I
am her first PD patient, but now she has several.  And she has recommended
practitioners when I have travelled to Boulder Co and Boise, Idaho.  Both
were also very skillful with me.
        I will send you my earlier postings and would be glad to do so to
anyone else; they have Debbie's address and phone numbers.
        Others who try this method, please keep us informed.
                Bob Newbrough