Hi, my name is Charles Westerfield and I am new to the list.  I am an
undergraduate at Central Michigan University in Mount Pleasant Michigan
and I am majoring in Neuroscience, Biology, Psychology with a minor in
chemistry.  The neuroscience research that I am primarily focused on is
with Alzheimer's Disease and Huntington's Disease, but I am interested
in all of the neurodegenerative diseases among several other professional
areas.  After a really long time in undergraduate school (6 years), I am
planning on going to med school to get an MD-PhD in pediatric neurology and
clinical neuroscience.

I am lookoing forward to the discussion on this list.
-Charles