Hi,
I'm Richard Draper and I'm new to this group.  My mother, who lives in
Jacksonville, Florida, is 76 and has had Parkinson's Disease for about 15
years.  Her condition is quite advanced.  My father, 79, is the caregiver.
Mom is scheduled to be evaluated this week for the Pallidotomy procedure.
It has just become available in Jacksonville.

As the family Cyberpunk, I am helping my Dad learn as much as he can about
this by scouring the Net for fresh information.  This event (the evaluation
for her eligibility) is moving fast he has only had access to a few
newspaper articles which are sparse and vague at best.  The data from the
Net I have been faxing him for the last few days is very timely and
precedes any he will receive thru the usual printed newsletters he gets.  I
am amazed at the volume and organization of good information about PD
available on the Net.

Richard E. Draper
Greenville, S.C.