It sounds like its time to fire the doc.  You and your mother are consumers
of medical services.  Shop for a suitable neurologist like you would a new
car- ask questions.  Surely there is some help a neurologist can provide for
PD+ even in the late stages.  While I'm a newbie
to this PD newsgroup due to my father-in-laws recent dx, I am not new to
the health care field.  I am a hospice masters level social worker in
Cincinnati w/ this areas largest hospice.  If your mother is indeed late
stage, you
may want to contact a hospice program in your area- usually a nonprofit
hospice program is better.  Not all hospices serve PD pts., but some do &
Medicare pays for most everything in-home she will need at 100%. If one
hospice refuses her try another.