To Donald Stokes and others with similar interests.

We join with  others in saying welcome.

Being your senior by about three years, coming up on 83 this fall, I can
appreciate your concern about urinary incontinence. however,  I question
your neurologist and the urologists who give you little hope for relief.

One of our physicians suggested I concentrate regularly on momentarily
closing off the stream by costricting the siphincter muscle from the
bladder. This apparently was intended to strengthen that muscle and I
believe it has benefited me. From my experience I would suggest giving
the method a try for a period of time.

Good luck,

Lee