I have found tyrosine, the precurser to dopamine in the brain, to be a
very effective anti-depession medicine. For some reason the tyrosine has
no effect on PD symptoms other than depression, but it has no side effects.
Also, rather than russhing off to find another drug, perhaps you might
benefit by trying to find the internal source of your deppression and
dealing with it, rather than blaming it on an external source, PD. You
might discover what you need in your life to make you happy even though
you have PD and life is often a struggle. The times I have been depressed
I have also felt isolated, abandoned by friends, lonely, unable to pursue
my dreams and career. Finding new friends, changing your dreams, finding a
way to serve others and a more realistic career path all helped me to over
come my depression. Drugs are very valuable to help you get through the
experience, but ultimately you are the source and the solution to your
depression./