I had been intending to post an abstract describing my long history of
exposure to toxic materials over the years.  This may be of interest.  My
first notice of what I now know to have been PD's early signs was in 1989 at
age 55.

        Lead:   Was avid handloader of sporting ammunition and spent hours
hovering over molten lead in the process of casting bullets.
Age: 18-21 years

        Various organic, toxic compounds:  Frequent exposure as chemistry
major                 in college, both undergraduate and graduate programs.
Some                 were:  benzene, acetone, toluene, xylene.  Also
inorganic acid                  vapors, like hydrochloric acid.  Age: 19-25

        Mercury:  Personally worked with pounds of metallic, liquid mercury
when                   employed as a research chemist.  Age:  23-25 years

        Organophosphates (insecticides, e.g. Spectracide):  Frequent
exposure by                 inhalation and skin absorption pathways in doing
battle with                    insects in the Southeastern U.S. and in Texas.
                Age:  25-60 years

        Chlorinated pesticides:  Both DDT and Chlordane frequently used.
                Age:  25-35
Note:  I have been unable to identify any ancestors who were PD-afflicted.

FYI.  In retrospect - it is a major wonder that I am here at all!

Milton McLain