The recent exchange of anecdotes etc about various environmental toxins
brings up something I have mentioned before: a nationwide, or even
worldwide, registry of PD cases. There are scientists trying right now
with limited data to correlate environment with incidence. Such a
registry is not a task for amateurs. It would be a BIG project facing
lots of difficult problems, such as what questions to ask, how to preserve
privacy, how to account for incipient or undiagnosed cases, how to exclude
cases that are not really PD, and so forth. But if environmental causes
are important, as many people suspect, such a registry might reveal the
answers we are all looking for. I think if not by some government organiz-
ation (save us!) perhaps it could be undertaken by one of the civilian
support institutions, if enough people start asking for it. Comment?

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403