Hi Camilla,
I am new to the PD list due to my father-in-law being dx. with PD.  I
enjoy reading your posts and those of some others on this list.  I
also am a social worker and work on a contract basis at the Community
Couns & Crisis Ctr in Oxford in addition to my full time job as a hospice
social worker with Hospice of Miami Valley [HMV] which serves Butler Co.
as well as Greater Cinti.  HMV is being merger into a national hospice
company called VITAS- this should be complete by 1 Oct 95.

If you would like a visitor sometime feel free to give me a call.

Thanks,
Tim Heller, MSW/LISW
742-6310/office
251-2034/home