T/=/About 6 hours after taking my last batch of 1 Eldepryl 5mg, 1 SinemetCR
50/200, & 1 Amantadine 100mg I get nervous restlessness while sitting.  It
usually starts momentarily in my arms and then moves to one leg, most often
the right.  It stays for about 30-40 minutes but has sometimes lasted almost
2 hours.

Standing usually relieves it but, on occasion, it persists while I'm
 standing.  Walking sometimes helps.

One hour before bed I take 1/2 SinemetCR 50/200.  Then I usually sleep well
for 4-5 hours until the restlessness starts again and I am awake for an hour
or so shifting my legs around, sometimes walking.  It stops when the first
daily round of Sinemet & Amantadine kicks in.

I'm 65-blood pressure 60/100.
Anyone have the same problem and/or answers?   Thanx.

[log in to unmask] (Don Voegeli)
irectory
you'ns
/68//   /