Wilson's Disease is one of those rare diseases with a pathognomonic sign;
that is, if you see that sign on the body, it indicates only one thing.
In the case of Wilson's Disease, it is a particularly colored ring in the
coloring of the eye.  I also support buying and using the Merck Manual.

Regards,

Phil Harris