Dear Tim Heller--good to hear from you.  I wonder if you might be interested
in talking to our PD group sometime about the uses of Hospice?  If so, I
can check with the group as to their interest (in a somewhat "touchy" subject
for some folks ) at our meeting on Aug.8, andlet you know. We are in the
process of scheduling for  the next year, and I think that would be great.
I have a good friend, Cynthia Kelley,who is a social worker with Hospice out of
 Middletown. Wonder if they are merging too?  Let me know your reaction to
the idea of a talk--stay cool!   Camilla