I just joined the list and the next day someone describes my major problem.
 Now that I am on Sinemet CR (25/100) I have the periodic twitch as the
medication wears off. Dr. says he thinks it is withdrawal from Sinemet and
also has me starting a dopmine agonist called Permax.  I am gradually trying
to increase from .05 mg to 3 but my BP drops below 100/60  and I get very
weak, etc. exercising becomes more difficult.  Have difficulty sleeping.
 Hope the Permax will eventually help.  Also take Eldepryl.  Let's keep in
touch.

Fred