Re: Blue glasses.
The tint that I find most helpful is a bright blue (the blue tone as it
appears in the American flag.) but this is difficult to find in lens in the
US ....I purchased two pair from a street vendor in Amsterdam last summer!!!!

My prescription lens (blue) which I now wear about 90% of the time when I am
out of the house, is the darkest blue tint that you can wear and still drive
safely at night (check with your optician regarding the appropriate tint from
the various manufacturers),  For me, this tint is about 85% as effective in
improvement in movement as the bright blue. . .but I need the prescription
lens in order to see where I am going.

Rita Weeks