Hi there
My name is Bob Hills and three years past the dreaded 40!
Coincidentally I was diagnosed as having PD just over three years ago; a tremor
and difficulty writing.
I live in Leeds, England and work for the Highways Agency,(part of the
Department of Transport). I'm a Chartered Civil Engineer but I have been
looking after the Information Systems area for nearly eight years: thus my
growing interest in the Internet. No one area of special interest in PD
although the discussions on the no. of "young" PD sufferers and the impact of
toxins/environment are interesting; (I have no known history of PD in my
family).
I look forward to joining your discussions
Bob

Bob Hills
Email [log in to unmask]