I also have edema in both ankles and feet, however I believe mine is due
to diabetes, or the medication for it. I am taking Glucotrol which
according to the PDR can disturb the ADH, (antidiuretic hormone). I
stayed off of it for about 10 days and my edema disappeared. I went back
on it again and the edema returned. I know that is only anecdotal
evidence, and not proof but MY tentative conclusion is that the oral
medication causes edema.
---Milo

Milo V. Anderson
Box 417