Wilson's Disease is a hereditary disturbance of copper metabolism, discussed
on pp 978-980 of the Merck Manual. I have urged list readers before to get
this book; it is far more complete and authoritative than the numerous "home
medical advisers" found in the Health section of bookstores, and not much
more costly.
Cheers,