I am new to this business, and am not sure anyone is going toread it. If
anyone does, let me know! Thanks
     I am a almost retired physician, and if I make it until December I will
be 80 years old. I did obstetrics all my life and now run a family planning
clinic.
   I have noted for a few years the changes associated with PD -- they were
subtle at first but lately have been getting worse.I first began to drag my
foot when I walked and even though a doctor's handwriing is notoriously bad,
mine got worse! I find a loss of ambition and more fatigue than I was used to
in spite of my age.  But the worst thing is urinary incontinence.  I have
been to four urologists and they all end up be blaming it on Parkinson's  The
neurolgist agrees but says nothing can be done about it!
   I will put this in the mail and see what happens--if anybody gets it, I am
sure there will be many opportunities to discuss symptoms, drugs, past,
future, and present. If no body gets it I am wasting my time so for now I
will say good bye .
    Donald E. Stokes (donstokes@aol;.com