Wendy,

Just wanted to let you know I'm back online (for awhile) after my very
exhausting European trip.  Nowadays I have the feeling that when I
something like this it's for the last time.  I hope I'm wrong.

I've been following your research into possible environmental causes of
pd, and have the feeling that if anyone can get to the bottom of this
thing, it will be you.  Keep up the good work.  Although I don't know
anything about the Atlanta conference, the Parkinson's Action Network
might be able to get the info you need.  This should be part of their
agenda also.

Keep us posted.

Pat