Charlie, Thank you for your thoughts on the subject of Sinemet startup. Each
input gives me a better picture of what to expect.
My mother has now been on the Sinemet for over two weeks and seems to be
responding well. It seemed to take most of the first week to 10 days to start
to see improvements.... particularly with the small but noticeable extra pep
and more natural facial expression. She also gets in and out of bed a little
better. I've also moved the medicine closer to the meal and she no longer has
nausea....now I will see if we can cut back the lodosyn which was added as a
precaution for nausea.
Thank you again for your inputs. Regards, Mike Salter