This responds to Sheila's message - advising  that one should not take
offense just because our Federal Reps send us form  letters.  Yes, Yes, Yes!
That wise woman Sheila is right!!

 After I sent my grouchy FAX message complaining to Senator Kyle that we know
the same letter that goes to one of us goes to all of us (or something like
that)... LOW AND BEHOLD! I SUDDENLY GOT A CALL FROM HIS WASHINGTON AIDE!
TODAY 7/27!.

Well, no. There was no 'real' progress, except some confirmation that we are
at least recognized as actually existing!
          In summary:
         All he said was, that he was asked to tell me that the
          requests will be considered when the NIH Budget               and
the Udall Bills come up for decision.(same as           what the letters say)

        And..
        his schedule is so booked that I can't be told when he         can
meet with me - yet.

       And...
        the aide hasn't "had a chance"  to talk to the senator
       to  ask him specifically what question(s) linger out        there
somewhere. slowing his ability to announce a            decision. He
suggested I "try again" in August!
Whoaaaaaa! .

I'm a grump by nature, but I can see the sunshine too - for today I will
consider it one small, but real, accomplishment:
We've at least received acknowledgement that they know we're here! Like I
said, I can see the sunshine today - but 1st thing Monday, we'll try again!!

Yes, yes - life is good! (and we can make iti BETTER(

We're in this together.

mhd