We are making progress with Senator Santorum.  He has now agreed to
see a small group of us in Pittsburgh on July 18.  He has also agreed
to visit the U of Pitt Neuroscience Dept later in the fall.  One step
at a time.  We in Western PA have as Cosponsors.
Specter,Coyne,Doyle,Murtha and are working on Klink, English and
Santorum.  Only Mascara has said no because of his desire to be on
the politically correct side with the Pro Life lobby.

The number one reason for this success is persistance.  You have to
keep knocking on the door until it opens and they say yes.
We have a compelling case.  If one person with Parkinson's would go
and see each legislator during their August recess we will get the
$100 million for Research specifed in the Udall Bill.