Greetings:

I am a new member.  I am interested in PD info as my stepdad (George) was
diagnosed about five years ago.  He does not have access to the 'net, so I
want to collect any new and current data that might arise from this list.
He is very interested in any new developments, and reads everything he can
get his hands on.

I have accessed some of the web sites (Mass General, etc.), and printed the
data for him and my mother.  He is 70 yrs of age and they live in Maine. He
is on one of the standard drugs for PD, although I don't know which one.

I presume this list works like others I belong to, and that questions,
comments and answers get posted.  While I doubt I will be able to make much
in the way of contributions, I will try to participate as much as possible.
I am here mainly to learn and forward interesting material, commentary,
source data, etc., to George.

With regards,

Ron Calef

Ron Calef