Maryhelen Davila <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We  learn from those before of us. I wonder what all would be offerred by
>your participating readers, if you had a call for:
>        "What is the most important information
>          or bit of advice you would share with
>          someone less advanced, who's got
>           PD   (whether it's for  someone with
>           or without PD.:

I think this is a brilliant idea.

Another thing on the same line would be "What would be the most important
thing you would say to your medical advisors (Doctor, Nurse, counsellor)?".

So much of what PD sufferers (and their families) learn is lost, and has to
be relearned the hard way by others.

Simon

Simon J. Coles                       Email: [log in to unmask]
                                Home Phone: +44 1932 220073
                                Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
--------------- Life is too precious to take seriously ---------------