Dear David:

At 82, I can feel for you, and wonder how I would have coped with PD at
age 37. Not very well, I'm sure.

Not only am I fortunate that PD did not strike me until 4 or 5 years ago,
I also want the world to know how blessed are those of us who have
dedicated, loving caregivers. In my case, my wife of 57 years, Merle Key
Belcher.

It was my wife who suggested that we share a suggestion. She recalled
seeing in the J. C. Penny's "Special Needs" catalog pants which may be
easier to handle in an emergency. They are said to have "self-adhesive
closures". Apparently somewhat similar to velcro closures, in place of
zippers (Page 8 of the catalog.)

The catalog cover refers to "Home Health Care and Easy Dressing Fashions".
The catalog may be obtained from Penny's by calling 1-800-222-6161,
according to information my wife obtained from the local store employee.
The catalog section of a local Penny's store would perhaps have copies.

May God bless you in many ways.

Sincerely, Lee