Hi Donna,
I take 500 mg of Tyrosine in the morning and afternoon If I feel a
depression coming on which I have not been able to relieve with other
techniques such as meditation, breathwork, energy balancing, etc. I
try anything which works and helps me to avoid pharmaceuticals. I'm
not against their use, but I feel they are the option of last resort.
I have had PD for 12 years and am 40 now, so when I consider taking
a drug I look at the potential consequences of taking it for the next
30 years. Tyrosine should be taken on an empty stomach and has no affect
on L-Dopa absorption.